Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The World's Smallest Violin

Todays image is at the bequest of Ellie. I was sorry to read that shes losing her radio show at the end of the year, Cassettes & Chocolate Milk. Still thats months away, so if you're into indie, check out her show every monday. Well enough shameless promotion, I might take the concept of the violonist a little further and create a full blown painting. Sort of why I threw him against the photo, I thought he needed a backgound rather than just floating about. I'm thinking that I might put him on a window ledge serenading a young woman, although serenading is hardly the context of the phrase. We shall see.

Now i've been struck by a sideways deja'vu.. so im gonna go hide from it, least it stike again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eleanor said...

Wow, Drew. I'm so touched! The painting is beautiful!

Thankyou for your listenership too. I know the show isn't the easiest to listen to at times :)

1:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home