Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tuesday - Cold Feet


Ah, cold feet tuesday, not wednesday as, for some obscure reason, my brain kept telling me today. Some few people might actually understand about the feet too, although i would be greatly surprised to find them reading this. Still at least now I can put any doubts aside and know in all certainly that it is indeed tuesday.

I started watching a new show today. Sadly, due i suppose to my brains indecision on the particulars of the day, i missed Rolf Harris' new show. The new show i did see is called Bones and stars David Boreanaz (Angel). Great to see him in a new show, playing a fairly similar character, although this time hes a FBI agent rather than a vampire. Rest of the characters are quite interesting too. But, im not a tv critic, so wont go into particulars, brought it up mostly because a couple of the characters remind me of people i know. Made me wonder about 'types' of people, and im not talking about personalities, but more physical charactistics. Or maybe throw in personalities too, hard to know when actors are the ones igniting your thoughts..

Anyway... the other things thats been on my mind has been over this. A mere scrap of paper with a name on it. I found it incongruously lying on my carpet the other day, and i have no idea where it came from, or who Emlyn is. Hardly a common name either, im presuming it to be a persons name, although could refer to anything. Of course, logical thought would just lead me to ask the other members of my household if its theirs, but that would destroy the mystery. And its a nice little mystery, one from which i have drawn great pleasure in mulling over the many possibilities. Possibilities i could go on about for some time here, but i've already squandered my day watchign tv and pondering, and left very little time to draw. And it is drawing i must do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

The mystery of the name lies in a cocktail party, held in the Autumnal months to celebrate a friends birthday.

Remember?

4:49 pm  
Blogger Drew said...

Ah, mystery solved.

Super Sleuth Sarah cracks another case. I say thankee.
What fiendish plot shall be unfurled next by the dainty detective? Tune in next week to find out!

11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home